“Education” is the process of teaching others to think with knowledge as a tool, thinking about how to use what they have to create higher social wealth and realize the embodiment of self-worth.
Education (Education) in a narrow sense refers to specially organized school education; in a broad sense, it refers to social practice activities that affect people’s physical and mental development. The term “education” is derived from Mencius’s “Education for the talents of the world”. The Latin educare is the source of the word “education” in the West, meaning “to lead out.”
In accordance with laws, regulations and industry norms, according to school conditions and professional titles, educators will cultivate the mental development of educated persons in a planned. Organized manner, and use existing experience and knowledge to explain various phenomena, Problems or behaviors in order to improve practical ability are based on people’s relatively mature or rational thinking to treat things. In it, people slowly touch a thing from the senses to a state of cognitive understanding, and form a relatively complete or rational self-conscious thinking. But at the same time, people have self-conscious thinking and their own sensory dimensions. Therefore, any educational conscious thinking may not be absolutely correct, but should perceptually understand the direction of its thinking, as long as he does not deviate from the inside of things.
It can teach others the most objective understanding, and then gain the values that you think in your own life experience. Education is a practical activity to improve the overall quality of people.
- Logical starting point
The logical starting point of education is naturally the emergence of human society. The transition from apes to humans is due to productive labor. Apes gradually form a main mechanism centered on the brain and hands during labor. The brain can think and the hands can operate, which makes humans different from ordinary animals and become “advanced animals.” Only with the subject mechanism can they become the subject with practical cognitive ability, and humans can elevate themselves to cognition and transformation. objective world body so as to become the object of human transformation of the objective world and cognition. To understand and transform the objective world, it is necessary to have the ability of the subject. Human society is a form of existence created by human beings in social practice.
- World Education Trends in the 21st Century
In the past few decades, the percentage of the illiterate population without any school education has declined. From 36% in 1960 to 25% in 2000.
In developed countries, illiteracy dropped from 6% to 1%, and those without school education dropped from 5% to 2%.
- Career development
Everything should follow its objective laws, and violating the laws will be punished by the laws, especially education.
People-oriented, one is to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of all faculty and staff, to form a strong atmosphere of taking the school as home, teaching for fun, and honoring the teacher; Give full play to the main role of students. For example, some schools allow students to serve as head teachers and assistant principals. Actively, scientifically and democratically participate in the management of school affairs is an extremely innovative attempt. It can not only cultivate students’ sense of master and participation, but also improve their work ability and ability. Management level, which in itself is one of the important contents of vocational education.
- Cultural education
Cultural education changes the individual’s choice orientation by changing the individual’s consciousness space. Human beings have enlarged the consciousness space of individuals through cultural education, thus finding a shortcut to teach individuals the way to choose objects. Human cultural achievements are attached to the consciousness of individuals through educators, shaping new individuals and providing perspectives and microscopes for individuals to point to the future.
- Educational function
Educational function refers to the effect and function of educational activities, which is the question of “what is education for?”
The main functions of education are:
(1) The most important function of education is to promote individual development, including individual socialization and individualization;
(2) The most basic function of education is to influence changes in the social talent system and economic development. The economic functions of the emphasis on education in modern society mainly include: providing a good background for the sustained and stable development of the economy; improving the potential labor ability of the educated; forming concepts, attitudes and behaviors that adapt to modern economic life;
(3) The social function of education is to train talents for the country’s development and serve the country’s political and economic development.
- Life care education
- Filial education
- Moral education
- Prenatal education
- Preschool education
- Children Education
- Classic education
- Elementary education
- Secondary education
- Higher education
- Graduate Education
- Undergraduate education, university education and Many more…
- Educational inequality, the opposition between elite education and mass education.
- The sharp opposition between idealistic education in home and school and realist education in society.
- Education under private ownership fails to solve the problem of people’s beliefs.
- Exam-oriented education and social utilitarianism lead to lack of spiritual level. Under the pressure of examinations,
138 total views, 2 views today